Food Matters Detox Guide eBook
The Food Matters Detox Guide is a comprehensive guide that will teach you how to apply the principles addressed in the film. Available in both print and digital formats, this guide will help you find better alternatives for the foods your body might not agree with and give you the tools and skills necessary to prepare more nutritious meals.
RETAIL: $24.99 USD
PRICE: $19.99 USD
What Is Included:
- 3 Day Step by Step Guided Detox Program
- Quick and Simple Healthy Recipes
- Nutritional Benefits of Key Ingredients
- 7 day meal planner (for after the 3 day detox)
- Shopping lists, tools and equipment list
What You Will Get Out Of This Guide:
- Understand the principles of healing foods
- Learn how to break up and expel toxins through detoxification
- Rebuild your immune system as you replenish nutrients
- Learn how to raise your energy levels
- Eliminate gas and bloating with proper whole food nutrition
- Reach your optimal weight
- Look and feel rejuvenated
- Know how to prepare healthful and nutritious meals for you and your family
We created this guide as we saw a need for a simple, yet effective detox program that anyone can enjoy. It includes healthy recipes that we regularly prepare for ourselves. We love sharing what we eat to stay healthy and hope that you love it too.
Is Your Body Craving A Detox?
- Do you feel bloated and congested?
- Have you gained unwanted pounds even though you are not eating more food?
- Do you feel tired and low in energy? (signs of an acidic diet)
- Has your digestion worsened? (a sign your body isn’t absorbing its nutrients well)
- Is your hair and skin looking not as healthy as it used to?
- Do you frequently get mouth sores, yeast infections, urinary tract infections, unusual allergies?
- Do you feel foggy and out of sorts?
- Do you feel like you need to clear the cobwebs from your brain?
Do I Really Need A Detox?In much the same way you need a holiday from work, your body needs a break from time to time for some serious R&R. This is especially important if your body is feeling tired, sick, heavy or just plain run-down.
Detoxification is a normal process, in fact your body is constantly trying to neutralise and eliminate toxins through the major organs such as your colon, liver, kidneys, lungs, lymphs and skin. But what if your self-cleaning system is overloaded and blocked up?
Research shows that detoxing may be the missing link to disease prevention, especially for immune-deficiency diseases like cancer, arthritis, diabetes chronic fatigue syndrome and candida.
Even if you have a great diet, cleansing is the perfect way to boost your immune system and protect yourself from nasty toxins with a good internal spring clean.
“Food should be cleansing, it should be restorative & it should be fun!”
-James Colquhoun, Food Matters
Take 3 Days And You'll Be Surprised At How Good You Can Feel!
Laurentine and I have designed the 3 day guided detox to be easily achievable and allow everyone to feel the benefits.
(Without Going Hungry)
3 days not enough? Then up the ante and follow the program for 7-10 days! Don’t think you can do 3 days? That’s ok, 1 day of detoxing is better than nothing! We do however recommend trying to stick to 3 days to really feel the true benefits of an inner-cleanse.
There are many detoxification programs and products out in the market, so what makes the Food Matters 3 Day Detox different? We believe in a program that is not too extreme and does not leave you starving, making it achievable and easier to commit to.
The 3 day detox is the perfect way to assist a transition from an unhealthy diet to a healthy one.
Benefits You’ll Feel
- Eliminate stored wastes and for some that means they will lose weight
- Improved vitality and energy levels right away
- Improved circulation through purifying the liver, kidney and blood
- Enhanced mental clarity
- Stop bad eating habits and allow your stomach to reduce normal size for weight control
- People with heart problems may notice a more regular heartbeat.
PLUS You'll Also Get Access To Lots Of Quick & Healthy Recipes...We know how precious time is and how busy people are in their everyday lives, that’s why the 3 day detox recipes are super simple to make and will leave more time for you to relax and enjoy this healing time.
All the recipes are designed to use as few ingredients as possible, while still being full of flavor and packed with nutrients.
The ingredients used in the recipes are easily accessible and won’t require you to hike to the highest peaks of Tibet to retrieve rare produce.
Remember, it’s all about making things simple and effective!
We’ve also filled our 2014 Food Matters Detox Guide with nutritional information, healthy lifestyle tips and ideas to help you make real changes to your life.
...AND Real Tools For Real ChangeWorried about going back to your old ways after the detox? We’ve got you covered!
We’ve put together a whole section in the 2014 Food Matters Detox Guide that’s called “rejuvenation”. It’s filled with:
- Nutritional information
- Healthy recipes
- 7 day meal plan
- Healthy alternatives guide
- Plus tips and tricks to keep your life healthy
And remember, food really does matter!
Previous Customer Reviews
SHIPPING AND RETURN POLICYOur warehouse is located in Chicago, IL (USA). All orders placed before 2pm CST ship out the same day Monday through Friday. Select products ship from partner facilities. We use the following shipping methods to deliver your order to the desired address:
Please double-check your address carefully when placing an order, we do not issue refunds or reship orders where addresses have been incorrectly entered upon ordering.
USA Domestic shippingUSPS First Class Domestic (STANDARD MAIL) - Starting at $4.95 for standard shipping to anywhere within the United States. Shipping charge will increase with additional items and for heavier items such as books and food products. Orders shipped out using this method take within 5-10 business days to arrive.
UPS Ground with Tracking - Starting at $7.95 for standard shipping to anywhere within the United States. This price will increase with additional items and depending on weight of items. Orders shipped out using this method take within 3-7 business days to arrive.
International ShippingUSPS First Class International - $9.95 for standard shipping. This price will increase with additional items and depending on weight of items. Orders shipped out using this method take 7-14+ business days for delivery to Asia, Canada, Europe, and the Pacific. Some countries due to tight customs regulations may take up to 21-30 business days for delivery. Please note this shipping method cannot be tracked.
USPS Express International with Tracking - $29.95 for a standard order. This price will increase with additional items and depending on weight of items. Orders shipped out using this method take 3-7 business days for delivery to Canada and Europe, Asia and Pacific. This option is not available for orders containing some products.
Where is my package?Occasionally, packages are returned to us as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to us, we issue a full refund (including shipping charges). We are unable to reship orders that are returned to us as undeliverable. If you suspect your order cannot be delivered as addressed and you have not received confirmation of its return or refund after 4 weeks from the estimated delivery date, please contact us.
Thank you for choosing Food Matters, we hope you're feeling better for it!
What others are saying
|This product is unavailable or out of stock.|