I have a question about my healthUnfortunately as movie producers and not health practitioners legally we are unable to offer any specific health advice, nor can we endorse any specific products. We are here to help guide you in the direction of those who can offer you these things and offer you a support system for healing yourself.
Charlotte Gerson says something in the film we whole heartedly support: “You can’t keep one disease and heal two others - when the body heals, it heals everything”. The great news about this is that EVERYONE can turn on their body’s own healing abilities to heal literally anything. The cancer, depression, diabetes and other chronic illness survivors we hear from every day are living proof of this.
We have a huge wealth of free information on our website, it can be a little overwhelming to know where to start, but I’d like to suggest a few places.
One - we suggest working with a natural healthcare professional who specializes in Nutritional and Environmental Medicine. Please use our international practitioner directory guide to find one in your local area (http://www.foodmatters.tv/content/practitioner-directory).
Two - we’ve put together step by step plans for combatting diabetes, mental illness, depression, cancer and heart disease and weight loss naturally. Follow the steps under the 'Take Action' section on our website http://www.foodmatters.tv/content/take-action
Third - have you seen Food Matters? This film talks about many different natural healing approaches. You can watch it online here: http://www.foodmatters.tv/dvds/food-matters-online-view
Fourt - have you heard of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)? A lot of our health concerns are caused by our emotions and past baggage. We have a film called ‘The Tapping Solution’ which is a great tool to help release these emotions that may be contributing to patterns of illness http://www.foodmatters.tv/dvds/the-tapping-solution
You may also want to try the following diet and lifestyle approaches:
- Eliminate processed foods - our bodies don’t know what to do with them
- Get allergy tested and eliminate high allergen / adrenal stressing foods you are sensitive to - wheat, dairy, caffeine, processed sugar
- Switch to organic fruit, vegetables and animal products
- Eat only whole foods - nothing processed
- Make up at least half of your daily food from raw foods (fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds)
- Drink more water (preferably filtered water) and make water the first thing you put in your body each day - 1-2 liters before breakfast is great to cleanse your system
- Start juicing and/or blending vegetables and fruits (predominantly greens)
- Start taking a good multivitamin (preferably a whole-food) multivitamin
- Find a naturopath or holistic health practitioner in your area and book in for some live blood analysis to get a clear picture of where your health is at
- Look into colon hydrotherapy
- Find an exercise (or a few) you enjoy to do daily (yoga, walking, jogging, resistance training, rebounding, swimming, surfing)
- Read the Detox & Rejuvenation Guide http://www.foodmatters.tv/dvds/detox-and-rejuvenation-guide-e-book
- Use the keyword search function on our ‘Latest News’ section of our website http://www.foodmatters.tv/recipes-and-articles
- See our Online Movie Store for other health and wellness films http://www.foodmatters.tv/store
Wishing you wellness.
Still have a question? Use the form below
Back to Contact Us