Thank you to the thousands of people who took the time to participate in our Food Matters 'How Are We Doing?' survey and share their feedback with us. This was one of the biggest surveys we've done so far: almost 4,100 Food Matters supporters from over 100 countries took part.
The survey was designed so that we could collect meaningful data about how we can serve you better, what you'd like more of and what you want us to keep on doing.
The Food Matters community is after all, all about YOU!
All of the responses have now been collated and analysed and we'd like to share with you a summary of the results:
- Almost all of the respondents want to receive the Food Matters Newsletter weekly.
- You love receiving healthy lifestyle tips, recipes, free videos and online screenings, and information on new films and products.
- You want to learn more about detox and weight loss, cancer treatments and natural therapies, and anything that will help you maintain great health.
- You indicated a strong interest for online study programs, an iPhone app, nutritional supplements and more new release health DVD's.
Having taken this feedback on board, you'll notice some changes over the following weeks and months:
- The Food Matters Newsletter will now be sent weekly (remember that you can manage your subscription at any time).
- We'll focus more on including articles and information in our newsletters on topics that you said you really want to learn more about (see above) but we'll keep on sending you more of what you already love!
- We'll be sure to provide you with more information on the latest, inspiring and informative health DVD's and Products so that you can continue on your health journey, as best supported as possible
- We'll provide more free healthy, delicious, whole food recipes for you to enjoy!
- Our range of products and new release films will expand significantly in 2013.
- Food Matters is growing and evolving and we're in the midst of finalising some amazing new projects and developments for 2013. Stay tuned!
We're so grateful that you're a part of this exciting journey with us. If you have any comments or questions, please leave leave us a comment below.
In Good Health,
James and Laurentine
James and Laurentine
Producers / Directors 'Food Matters' & "Hungry For Change'