FOLLOW THE FILMMAKERS
Delicious And Healthy Recipe: Potassium Balance Broth
Based on physician Henry Bieler’s ‘Bieler Broth’, this vegetable tonic provides an ideal combination of minerals for restoring acid-alkaline and sodium-potassium balance to the body’s organs and glands.
Vegetarian, cleansing and perfect for the cooler months of the year. (Serves 4)
- 4 cups of spring or filtered water
- 4 medium zucchini, finely chopped
- 15 oz (425 grams) green string beans, roughly chopped
- 1 small bunch of parsley, stems and leaves roughly chopped
- 3 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 stalks of celery, finely chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt
Method1. Put all ingredients in a pot. Bring to a gentle boil, lower heat and then simmer very gently for 30 minutes, with lid on.
2. Strain and use as a broth. Alternatively, leave vegetables in, or even blend to create a thicker soup.
NoteA particularly good adrenal tonic for stress-related conditions and general fatigue. A handy vegetable stock to use as a base in other recipes.
Taken from The Food Matters Recipe Book.
FREE WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
Yes, keep me up to date with healthy lifestyle tips,
quick and easy recipes, natural healing news and more!